Wednesday, 07 July 2004
In improving the lives of Zambian youths, education comes out as a priority and EduSport runs a Sponsorship Programme as an initiative aimed at helping youths get back to school.
The programme is given to those who can’t afford, or with problems in getting to school. Under this programme the Foundation raises funds from well wishers both abroad and locally which are used to meet some of the education costs for youth Peer Leader and priority is given to those actively involved in community work. Sponsorship is divided into three categories i.e.
- Basic school
- High school and
- College categories
- Kids to be sponsored are supposed to be vulnerable i.e. orphaned/poor
- They must have interest in school
- They must be active in EduSport activities
- They should Provide school progress reports
- Must be able to communicate anything to the secretariat
- Secondary school contribution amounts to 100 dollars per annum i.e. for basic and high school categories
- College contribution amounts to 400 dollars per annum
Last Updated ( Saturday, 12 April 2008 )